I need to request an accommodation in order to participate in the ceremonies, such as an interpreter, sight line to closed captioning, wheelchair seating, or an ADA parking permit, who do I reach out to?

Accommodations will be handled per request and all requests need to be submitted by April 23 for consideration. Please contact our office at commence@chancellor.wisc.edu with as much detail regarding the request as possible.