Skip to main content
- You should download the Safer Badgers app.
- UW-Madison has been using the Safer Badgers app spring semester to test students and staff for COVID-19. It manages and tracks COVID-19 test results and allows students and staff with green badges to gain access to campus spaces. A green Badger Badge will allow you to enter Camp Randall Stadium and participate in the commencement ceremony.
- If you are an undergraduate student, you should test May 5 or 6 at a campus testing location and receive a negative test result.
- If you are a graduate student, you should test the week of May 2 at a campus testing location and receive a negative test result.
- It is a saliva-based test. The testing process should take several minutes. Results will be available within 24 hours. They will be provided to you on the Safer Badgers app and via the myUHS portal.
- Your Safer Badgers app will be used by Badger Wellness Ambassadors outside the entrances to prove you have tested negative for COVID-19 or are fully vaccinated.
- If you do not have a green Badger Badge, you will not be allowed in to Camp Randall Stadium to participate in the commencement ceremony. There will be no exceptions.