- All students must apply to graduate in the Student Center on My UW.
- The deadline for master's and doctoral candidates is Friday, April 3
- The deadline for undergraduate and professional degree candidates is Friday, April 10
- Reserve your cap and gown.
- Make sure you show up on the right day! Find out which ceremony is for your degree program.
- Plan on attending the special recognition event held by your school, college, division or department.
- Katie Couric to speak at Spring Commencement. Watch her video announcement!
- UW–Madison's Campus and Visitor Relations can help with travel plans.
- No tickets are required to attend either ceremony, and you can invite as many guests as you like.
For more information:
Sign up for commencement updates:
For questions related to degree requirements or other academic matters, contact the Office of the Registrar at 608-262-3811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For other commencement-related questions, call us at 608-263-2400 or email us at email@example.com