Invitation Letters for International Families

If your family, relatives, and friends live internationally and plan to attend commencement, they will likely need to apply for a tourist visa (B1/B2 visa). You can obtain an invitational letter through the International Student Services (ISS). The ISS website will provide you with more information and the form with how to do so.

Get a sample invitation letter from ISS